Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blagojevich responds to Obama's demand for resignation

CHICAGO (2008 12-11) - Today President elect Obama condemned the radical Illinois Governor's activities, asked him to resign and further stated there is no evidence they ever were close friends. He described Mr. Blagojevich as "a guy who lives in my state, but not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis." Mr. Obama said he was being unjustly linked to "somebody who engaged in detestable acts 4 days ago, when I was 47 years old."
In response Blagojevich said that he hardly met with Obama on Dec 5th to discuss the filling of his Senate seat, simply saying "H*ll yea, like thousands of others in F***ing Chicago. And, like millions and F***in' millions of others, I wish I knew that F***ing F*** F********* better. That would be f***ing golden, and, uh, uh, I wouldn't giving it up for f***in' nothing... and you can put that on tape!"
In response President elect Obama stated "Mr. Blagojevich is not involved in this campaign, he has never been involved in my campaign, and uh, uh, uh, he will not advise me in the White House, I have nothing more to say in the matter."
~Posted by DaDougster

Barack Obama has said he will use his full name when he is sworn in: Barack Hussein Obama. In a show of support, Joe Biden said he would use his full name: Joseph Adolf Fidel Puppy Killer Biden
~Craig Ferguson

No comments: