Saturday, October 09, 2004

Well 2S lost his first football game today, DW took him this morning instead of me taking him but I think I'm still more depressed about it than he is.
From what I hear once Coach was down on points he kept running it to thier star back (at this level, ages 6-8, running is 99% of the game) instead of faking and handing it off to 2S (he's already scored one touch down this season by the way). It was just a matter for the other team to shut down that one back.

BUT

I haven't spent the time with the boys like Coach has and don't know the team like he does... something all us parents need to keep in mind when we're on the sidelines cheering on the rugrats. Be thankfuk for those coaches that volunteer their time to show our loved ones how to play a sport!

~DaD

A man who gives a good account of himself is probably
lying.
~George Orwell


No comments: