Saturday, October 16, 2004

    Well I took the boys to a haunted house tonight. We aren't a family that celebrates Halloween, I'm not even sure what is celebrated around this time but the kids wanted to go to a haunted house this year and I saw no more harm in doing that than seeing a scary movie.
Anyways, off we went and I was absolutely horrified at the length of the line out side the place! After I screamed in terror at the price of admission we entered and we weren't even 10 feet in the door and two sets of little hands were all over me. My two brave little warriors turned into quivering little girls as they hid behind Daddy with every dorky scene we passed. I don't know how they saw any of the monsters as their little faces were buried in my legs. If them monsters wanted to scare me they could prove that they can manage a job that doesn't pay min. wage! Here's an idea for a scary scene, you sit down at a desk and some guy from the IRS says he's going to put you through a full audit! Hmm, maybe I'll throw a top 10 haunted scary haunted house scenes.
Anyways, now that were out and back home both the boys are back to their tough, macho, little selves :)
 
 

  At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
    ~P.J. O'Rourke 

No comments: