Thursday, October 21, 2004

Real Fantasy Football

I managed to absolutely piss my Madden05 team off last night. I had taken Cleveland to 3 Superbowls with 3 undefeated seasons too boot! Week 6 of the fourth season I had 4 veterans coming up for contract negotiation the next spring which would have broke me so I traded all of them for four 1st rd. draft picks, two 2nd rd., and two 3rd. round picks.
I thought it was a great deal since the backup players had been bitching they wanted to start and were ready to take over anyways.Well the whole team has revolted against me and no longer want to play, none of the fans want to come to the games and the national newspaper dedicated EVERY article to how bad an owner I am...

BUT I SAVED MILLIONS!!!

Bwaaaaa-haaa haa ha ha

Now if I can just figure out how to pry the cash out of the Playstation2...


With my wife, I get no respect. I fell asleep with a cigarette in
my hand. She lit it.
~Rodney Dangerfield

No comments: