Monday, November 29, 2004

Two gators

Two alligators were sitting at the side of the swamp.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I cain't unnerstand how you can be so much bigger 'n me. We're the same age, we was the same size as kids...  I just don't get it."

"Well," said the big 'gator, "What you been eatin' boy?"

"Polo-ticians, same as you," replied the small 'gator. 

"Hmm.  Well, where do ya catch 'em?"

"Down at 'tother side of the swamp near the parkin' lot of that courthouse by the door where the Lawyers come out."

"Same here.  Hmm.  How do you catch 'em?"

"Well, I crawls up under one of them Lexuses and waits fer someone to unlock the door. Then I jumps out, grabs 'em on the leg, shake the shit out of 'em, and eats 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your problem.  You ain't gettin' any real nourishment.  See, by the time you get done shakin' the shit out of a Democrat, there ain't nothin' left but lips and a briefcase."


 

    As you may remember from school. The Constitution creates a system of checks and balances. However, currently the government seems to be writing more checks than it can balance.
    ~Sean Carter

No comments: