Sunday, December 19, 2004

Going to start a new thang here

    People have mentioned they enjoy the quotes I include under the few articles I submit here. More articles and humor that this site won't support can be found at my email group but I will be submitting the quotes from those messages (three a day) here for those who don't wish to join.
 
    Enjoy :)


    The makers of "Girls Gone Wild" will air a pay-per-view special opposite this year's Super Bowl halftime show that will contain nudity. But why should viewers pay for something this year that they got last year for free?
    ~Jake Novak


    I'll tell ya, my wife and I, we don't think alike. She donates money to the homeless, and I donate money to the topless!
    ~Rodney Dangerfield


    A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog's IQ. Here's how it works: If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is smarter than you.
    ~Jay Leno

No comments: