Friday, May 04, 2012

One lonely Beastie I be...


Christian or Buddhist, Muslim or Jew, the FSM will welcome him and not discriminate based on a finite decision by a finite being.
Enjoy the beer volcano and stripper factory MCA, you made the world a better place.

If others disrespect me or give me flack I'll stop and think before I react.
Knowing that they're going through insecure stages
I'll take the opportunity to exercise patience.
I'll see it as s chance to help the other person
Nip it in the bud before it can worsen.
A change for me to be strong and sure
as I think on the buddhas who have come before.

As I praise and respect the good they've done
knowing only love can conquer in every situation.
We need other people in order to create
the Circumstances for the learning that we're here to generate.
Situations that bring up our deepest fears
so we can work to release them until they're cleared.
Therefore, it only makes sense
to thank our enemies despite their intent
~Beastie Boys: Bodhisattva Vow